Welcome to LISE !
The studies at UMR8235 are performed in the context of physico-chemistry and interfacial reactivity. Various domains are concerned: corrosion and its inhibition, surface treatments, storage and conversion of energy.
The latest information about the laboratory:
- PhD defense of A. ANAGRI on Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at Sorbonne University
- Starting of on-site LISE activities from 1 july 2020 without staff limitation for research activities, progressively for administrative activities.
- Implementation of the Plan de Continuité d'Activité number 2 (PCA2) from Monday 18 may 2020 and updated PCA2 from 2 june 2020.
- Implementation of the Plan de Continuité d'Activité (PCA) by SU and CNRS from Monday 16 March 2020: please look carefully at the emails and NEWS from LISE.
- SCF Electrochemistry Subdivision L3M1M2 Awards: http://www.societechimiquedefrance.fr
- Podcast about Electrochemistry at SU: https://www.binge.audio/comment-brancher-son-cerveau-comme-dans-matrix/
- Defense of thesis of G. PORTALIS on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at Sorbonne University (14h00, Amphi Durand, bat. Esclangon).
- Defense of HDR of O. SEL on Monday February 3, 2020 at Sorbonne University (14h00, Amphi Durand, bat. Esclangon).
- Defense of thesis of E. MEDINA on Monday, December 2, 2019 at Sorbonne University.
- Defense of thesis of E.M. HALIM on Saturday, November 30, 2019 at Mohammedia University (Morocco).
Discover our training offers in:
- Electrochemical impedance measurements (2 levels)
- Electrochemical noise measurements
- Imaging and AFM measurements at electrochemical interfaces
- DEMS measurements